Resume is your first interaction with your employer. It is the gateway that actually connects you with your employer much before they meet you. It is very important to draft your resume in way, that clearly describes who actually you are, what potential you have , and how you are different from others in the queue.
We have curated the best range of resume for management graduates. Use from our range of mba fresher’s resume and use it to draft a perfect CV.
Its very important to craft your management resume in a way it reflects the overall personality of you and portrays to the interviewer that you are the best fit. We have curated the best collection of management resume templates for almost every MBA and management branches.
Sample Resume for Management Graduates
MBA student resume should cover their academic details, projects undertaken, internships experiences . You should be realistic at the same time ensure you are mapping your technical skills and interests section based on the profile you are applying for.
CV Format for MBA Freshers and Experienced Candidates
Note that this is just a sample management cv to give you an idea what all sections you should cover in your resume. These are management resume examples for MBA freshers and experienced looking to apply for some management jobs.
Resume Templates for MBA Freshers
- Sample Resume for Finance manager- Fresher
- Sample Resume for Finance manager- Experienced
- Sample Resume for HR manager- Fresher
- Sample Resume for HR Management- Experienced
- Sample Resume for Marketing manager- Fresher
- Sample Resume for Marketing manager- Experienced
- Sample Resume for Retail manager
- Sample Resume for Quality Assurance manager