Here you can find the HC Verma solutions of all chapters from volume 1 and volume 2. We have curated the latest chapter-wise solutions for concepts of physics, which you can download in PDF for free.
Solved questions from this amazing book will help you prepare well for the engineering and medical competitive exams.
Download HC Verma Solutions for Concepts of Physics Part 1 and Part 2
HC Verma concepts of physics book consists of two parts, Concept of Physics volume 1 covering chapter 1 to chapter 22 and volume 2 covering chapter 23 to chapter 47. We have curated the detailed step-by-step solution for both the volumes here.
You can also check out our HC Verma Solutions for short answer questions
HC Verma Solutions for Volume 1
In this section we have provided, detailed chapter-wise solutions to the exercise questions of HC Verma part 1. The HCV solutions provided here covers the important topics from CBSE class 11. It also helps you set your foot strong on concepts of physics for engineering and medical examinations.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Physics
- Chapter 2 Physics and Mathematics
- Chapter 3 Rest and Motion Kinematics
- Chapter 4 The Forces
- Chapter 5 Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Chapter 6 Friction
- Chapter 7 Circular Motion
- Chapter 8 Work and Energy
- Chapter 9 Centre of Mass Linear Momentum Collision
- Chapter 10 Rotational Mechanics
- Chapter 11 Gravitation
- Chapter 12 Simple Harmonic Motion
- Chapter 13 Fluid Mechanics
- Chapter 14 Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
- Chapter 15 Wave Motion and Waves on a String
- Chapter 16 Sound Waves
- Chapter 17 Light Waves
- Chapter 18 Geometrical Optics
- Chapter 19 Optical Instruments
- Chapter 20 Dispersion and Spectra
- Chapter 21 Speed of Light
- Chapter 22 Photometry
HC Verma Solutions for Volume 2
Here we have provided detailed chapter-wise solutions to the exercise questions of HC Verma Part 2. This is the best book in physics for the students who are preparing for engineering entrance examinations. HCV solutions provided here covers the CBSE class 12 syllabus for physics.
- Chapter 23 Heat and Temperature
- Chapter 24 Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Chapter 25 Calorimetry
- Chapter 26 Laws of Thermodynamics
- Chapter 27 Specific Heat Capacities of gases
- Chapter 28 Heat Transfer
- Chapter 29 Electric Field and Potential
- Chapter 30 Gauss’s Law
- Chapter 31 Capacitor
- Chapter 32 Electric Current in Conductors
- Chapter 33 Electric Current
- Chapter 34 Magnetic Field
- Chapter 35 Magnetic Field Due to Current
- Chapter 36 Permanent Magnets
- Chapter 37 Magnetic Properties of Matter
- Chapter 38 Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 39 Alternating Current
- Chapter 40 Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 41 Electric Current Through Gases
- Chapter 42 Photo-Electric Effect
- Chapter 43 Bohr’s Theory and Physics of Atom
- Chapter 44 X-Rays
- Chapter 45 Semiconductor and Semiconductor Devices
- Chapter 46 The Nucleus
- Chapter 47 The Special Theory of Relativity
Common Questions Related to HCV Solutions:
No, just solving HC Verma won’t help you score big in JEE. We recommend you to complete your NCERT topics well and use this book and solution to advance and try more complex problems on those topics. This strategy would help you understand the topics thoroughly.
HC Verma concepts of physics helps you get deep understanding of the subject. It covers the all the advanced topics which are very useful for several competitive exams.
Board exams generally don’t ask questions from those advanced topics, to score well in class 11 and 12, You should focus on NCERT books only
HC Verma concepts of physics has two volumes, volume 1 mostly covers the topics from class 11 physics with 22 chapters and volume from that of class 12 with 25 chapters.
No it’s not compulsory. Your regular NCERT book should be enough to secure a decent score in NEET.
These solutions are prepared by our small yet efficient physics coaching team. It covers solutions for all 47 chapters from part 1 and 2. You can simply select the chapter, read through the solution or download it in pdf format for free.