International English Language Testing System generally known as IELTS is the most sought after english proficiency tests for admission into foreign universities and migration for work in foreign countries.It scales test takers in nine band scale to identify their english proficiency. IELTS measure your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills, and assesses your ability to communicate for work, study or life in an English-speaking country.
IELTS Question Papers to Improve Your Score
We have curated the best series of IELTS practice tests and IELTS sample papers. Note: These series of questions are designed and published by IELTS Org. mycollegebag holds no rights on this. Use these sample papers to prepare for your upcoming exam.
Download Topic Wise IELTS Model Papers
- IELTS Listening Practice Test with Answer Sheet
- IELTS Academic Reading Practice Test with Answer Sheet
- IELTS Academic Writing Practice Test with Answer Sheet
- IELTS General Training Reading Practice Test with Answer Sheet
- IELTS General Training Writing Practice Test with Answer Sheet
- IELTS Speaking Practice Test with Answer Sheet
FAQs on IELTS Question Papers
Create a time table and practice using at-least 2-3 mock papers for each module everyday. 10-15 days time is good enough to prepare well for the exam. Use the practice papers provided here, this will be good starting point for you. We will soon add more practice papers here.
IELTS is not a difficult exam and can be easily excelled if you understand the exam pattern and create a proper study plan. You can download these sample papers, use it to practice well and score good.