Resume is your first interaction with your employer. It is the gateway that actually connects you with your employer much before they meet you. It is very important to draft your resume in way, that clearly describes who you are, what potential you have , and how you are different from others in the queue.
It’s very important to craft your graduate resume in a way it reflects the overall personality of you and portrays to the interviewer that you are the best fit. We have curated the best collection of resume for fresh graduates of almost all branches.
CV Template for Graduates
Fresh graduate resume should cover their academic details, projects undertaken, internships experiences . You should be realistic at the same time ensure you are mapping your technical skills and interests section based on the profile you are applying for.
Download Fresh Graduate CV
Note that this is just a sample template to give you an idea what all sections you should cover in your resume. Use this only as a starting point and personalise this based on the job you are applying for.
- Resume format for BSc Physics Freshers
- BSc Nursing Fresher Resume Format Download
- Sample Resume Medical Technologist
- CV Format for Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Resume Format for BSc Mathematics Freshers
- BSc IT Resume Format for Freshers
- Hotel Management Resume Format for Fresher
- Sample Resume for BSc Home Science Freshers
- Resume Format for B.Sc Genetics Graduates
- Sample Resume for B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design Freshers
- BSc Chemistry Fresher Resume Sample
- Sample Resume for B.Sc Biochemistry Graduates
- Sample Resume for B.Sc B-Ed Graduates
- Sample Resume for B.Sc Animation and Multimedia Graduates
- Sample Resume for B.Sc Applied physical Science Graduates
- Resume for B.Sc in Microbiology
All our resume samples are downloadable in editable pdf format. Or use our resume builder to create your own resume and download it in different formats.
There is no set standard here, it depends on the job you are applying for. In most cases a plain simple resume of 2 pages are suggested, but if the job demands presentation skills, it is good to use infographic formats.