Mathematics is a subject that is scoring, important and time-consuming for the students to prepare. Mathematics is a revered subject for the students who are looking to pursue careers through competitive exams like JEE, NEET etc.
Best Books for Mathematics
The best way to crack Mathematics subject is to thoroughly complete the NCERT books and practice a lot of questions to score decent marks in the board examination. One thing you should keep in mind that NCERT books are recommended before picking any other reference books. Further, not only books, you can take the help of NCERT solutions that includes complete set of questions-answers in a well-structured format. Also, adopt smart study along with smart and useful books.
Here are some of the best and recommended reference Mathematics books mentioned below:
1. R. S Aggarwal- This book has been delivering the best of content for years. A student preparing for 12th board exam is suggested to opt this reference book for scoring good marks in the board examination.
This book consists of more than 90% accurate solutions and provides the easiest approach for solving the questions in the exam. You will find previous year question paper and the exercises questions at the end of each chapter. Further, this book is in complete sync with the latest official syllabus of the exam. You can easily score above 95% in Maths if you prepare for the subject from this book.
2. R.D Sharma- A candidate will surely find a lot of differences between RS Aggarwal and RD Sharma reference books. R. D Sharma being a great book offer vast knowledge to the students. Covering the complete syllabus of the exam, this book is helpful for the students in preparing not for board exams but also competitive exams as well.
It is suggested to study Calculus topic from this book explains this topic more clearly and deeply as compared to other books. You can refer to this book for solving an ample amount of questions and also for solving the previous year question papers.
3. All In One Mathematics- This book is written in accordance with NCERT books and is enough to prepare for the board examinations. This book provides short comprehensive knowledge and a perfect book for beginners to start the preparation.
If you have completed the entire syllabus of the subject and wants to practice more questions, then you should pick this book and try to complete in the maximum of 2 months to score excellent marks in the subject. After completing this book, do not forget to solve previous year question papers to make a good grip on the Mathematics subject of Class 12th.
4. Xam Idea for Mathematics- For the last minute preparation for the exam, this book is best for the students. Covering all the important and previous year questions, this book provides the real exam idea to the students. This book is like a complete package for the students and assists students in scoring great marks in the subject.
Opt this book for studying the important topics like Calculus for better understanding of the topics and for solving the questions of the topic.
Tips for Attempting Maths
- You should start answering the long question type and give them more time as they can increase your confidence level and help you in fetching more marks in the exam.
- Consider the previous question papers of CBSE Class 12 Maths to get an idea of how the questions are asked in the exam.
- Learn tables, cube, cube roots, square for solving the questions in the exam quickly and smoothly.
- Start your paper with the scoring and important topics of the exam to enhance your overall performance in the exam.
In the last month of preparation, do not invest in buying the books rather sum up your hard work together and practice the previous year question papers. So, here are the best books which are recommended for the students to prepare for the Mathematics subject in the best possible manner.
For more information or query related to best reference books for Mathematics Class 12th, you can drop your comment in the comment section below.